RETURN & CANCELLATION
Muslim Lane believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal Cancellation/Return policy
Returns will be accepted only if you have received an item “Damage”, “Defective” or “Different Colour”.
How do I return a product purchased on www.MuslimLane.com ?
If for any reason you wish to obtain a refund/exchange, you may return your item(s) to us within 7 days of receiving your order. Please complete the returns chart in full, which accompanied your order, and enclose this with your parcel to the returns address provided on the returns form.
Please ensure that the product is in unused and is in original condition. Include everything from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Defective/damaged products that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Product is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Any consumable item that has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery.
- Fragile items, Consumable products like Cosmetics, Attars etc and Electronic products like Toys, Watch, Clock etc
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded like Tailored Abayas, Kaftans, Burkhas etc
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
The payment for all the returned products will be done to the customers Muslim Lane account in the form of store credit , which the customer can use for his/her next purchase.
Refund will be Done in 7 Days in Bank Account or Payment Method used for Payment. If it's COD order then Client has to Provide Bank Details We will Transfer in Bank Account We may in later phase have the option to Add Banking Details in Account Section